SkinCeuticals AOX + Eye Gel
Triple antioxidant treatment to combat photoaging and signs of fatigue.
This breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Prevents signs of aging.
- Corrects signs of photodamage.
- Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags.
- Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance.
How to use:
In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone. Maintain a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in color does not affect the product's efficacy.
- 1% phloretin, 5% L-ascorbic acid, 0.5% ferulic acid: An optimal concentration of this synergistic antioxidant blend is formulated to combat damaging free radicals, prevent signs of accelerated aging and correct existing photodamage like fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- Ruscus aculeatus: Derived from a small evergreen shrub native to Western Europe, this ingredient supports under-eye circulation and helps reduce the appearance of puffiness caused by swelling.
- Caffeine: Helps facilitate drainage of fluid congestion and reduce the look of under-eye bags.
aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, undecane, bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl dimethicone, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tridecane, phloretin, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, dimethicone/polyglycerin-3 crosspolymer, ferulic acid, ruscus aculeatus extract / ruscus aculeatus root extract, caffeine, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide